Demand Generation / Marketing Operations Manager
WhizAI is a rapidly growing startup at the forefront of the evolution of augmented analytics, empowering business users to interact with their data and drive better, smarter, and faster decisions. Our engineers and product development teams lead the industry in practical applications for guided and embedded analytics, natural language processing and generation, causal inference and artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML). But, it takes an entire team to transform an industry. Join us if you want to work hard, collaborate with super-smart people in an open culture, laugh a lot, and challenge yourself and learn new things!
As the Sales and Marketing Operations Manager, you will lead marketing efforts to build brand awareness and drive pipeline growth and revenue for WhizAI in the life sciences industry. Partnering with our Marketing, Sales and Solutions teams, you will implement a go-to-market strategy that generates opportunities that convert into customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to develop a go-to-market plan that maps our sales strategy with supporting marketing tactics.
- Own and put in place the various marketing processes that are needed to execute demand gen programs effectively and efficiently using marketing and sales automation platforms, specifically HubSpot and Salesforce.com.
- Oversee the technology for AdWords, A/B testing, social media, and ABM marketing to ensure alignment across the business.
- Provide operational day-to-day support of Sales. Create reports for Global VP of Sales and Strategic Account Executives.
- Help create and drive fully integrated campaigns from discovery to close, including:
- Account-Based Marketing
- Digital Campaigns
- Social Media
- Partner Relations
- Website Content
- Measure campaign effectiveness and analyze and report to senior leadership the ROI of marketing programs.
- Manage the review and approval process of marketing campaign materials to ensure compliance
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales and others who contribute to opportunity development to ensure Salesforce is up-to-date
- Assist with data cleanliness in the various systems, merging like records, and researching causes of bugs in order to correct processes
- Cleanse, enrich and upload prospect lists from various events
- 10+ years experience in marketing demand generation / marketing operations roles and 5+ years experience using marketing automation tool HubSpot and CRM tool Salesforce.com
- Proven success in building and monitoring pipeline in a B2B market
- Strong relationship-building skills with the aptitude to work collaboratively and
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to connect the
- dots with a broad audience.
- Capacity to understand complex technical concepts needed to develop strategic
- and engaging programs, paired with the logistical/operational prowess needed to
- plan and execute effective campaigns.
- Proactive work ethic with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must enjoy working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
It takes an entire team to transform an industry. At WhizAI, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer many perks, including:
- Performance based high annual increment percentage
- Post reimbursement for relocation/travel
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model
- Family medical coverage including parents
- Liberal leave policies
- Referral bonuses
- Casual dress code
- Daily refreshments
- Quarterly budget for team building activities
At WhizAI we foster a growth mindset to enable you to achieve more while contributing to the success of WhizAI. We also invest in your professional success so that you’re able to move forward in your career with a richer sense of who you are and how you want to move forward.