Lead Machine Learning Engineer/ Data Scientist (India)
WhizAI is a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the rise of the augmented consumer, empowering business users to interact with their data and drive better, smarter and faster decisions. We are transforming analytics with artificial intelligence optimized for life sciences.
But, it takes an entire team to transform an industry. If you want to work hard, collaborate with super smart people, laugh a lot, and challenge yourself and learn new things, then come join us!
Get started by looking at our open positions below and apply to become a part of our team.
Out of the box thinker to build innovative ML models and Lead the Data Science/Machine Learning team for an AI based startup:
- Understand and analyze requirements requiring Machine Learning Models from Product Owners, Customers, and Other Stakeholders
- Analyze and verify data quality and features
- Design solutions by choosing the right algorithms, features, and hyperparameters
- Manage the full lifecycle of ML Models: Data Acquisition, Feature Engineering, Model Development, Training, Verification, Optimization, Deployment, Versioning
- Augment Enterprise data with publicly available datasets to enrich models & features
- Create strategies for integrating Whiz.AI platform with external enterprise data sources like Databases, Data Warehouses, Analytical Stores, External ML Systems/Algorithms, Hadoop and ERP/CRM systems.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing Machine Learning and Deep Learning models applied to traditional as well as NLP problems
- Machine Learning-based models: ANN, SVM, Logistic Regression, Gradient Boosting
- Time Series Anomaly Detections Methods, Hierarchical or Grouped Time Series Forecasting
- Knowledge of BERT, LSTMs, RNNs, and HMMs applied to Text classification and Text Generation problems
- Understanding of ML & Data processing frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch, XGBoost, SciPy,
- Scikit-Learn, Apache Spark
- SQL and handling Big Data, databases
- Excellent knowledge of Python Programming, NumPy, Pandas, and processing JSON, XML, CSV files
- Good communication & analytical skills
- Self-driven with a strong sense of ownership & urgency
- Preference will be given to the hands-on Deep Learning and NLP application experience
- Knowledge of Analytical/OLAP/Columnar, Hadoop Ecosystem and NoSQL databases
- Deep Learning, GANs, Reinforcement Learning
- R programming, Matlab
- Knowledge of Lifesciences or Pharmaceutical Industry dataset
Competitive and commensurate with experience. WhizAI offers a base salary, a bonus plan, and equity.
Health care and paid time off.