Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
WhizAI is a rapidly growing startup at the forefront of the evolution of augmented analytics, empowering business users to interact with their data and drive better, smarter, and faster decisions. Our engineers and product development teams lead the industry in practical applications for guided and embedded analytics, natural language processing and generation, causal inference and artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML). But, it takes an entire team to transform an industry. Join us if you want to work hard, collaborate with super-smart people in an open culture, laugh a lot, challenge yourself, and learn new things!
As a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer you will:
- Work closely with Product team to understand functionality of the application
- Analyze and Review Product Requirements
- Develop Functional Test Scenarios, Test cases and update regression pack as per requirements
- Should be able to quickly adapt to a fast paced agile environment
- Maintain Automation framework and repository
- Lead a team of 2-4 team members and resolve their issues
- Should be able to plan their deliverables and manage risks
- Actively contribute to ongoing Automation improvement to help increase automation coverage
- Create reports (daily status reports and weekly reports) showing automation progress and Blockers
- Collaborate with Development, testing team and Support teams to clarify specs, raise issues/concerns and identify risks throughout the software development life cycle
- Support functional testing when the situation demands
- Responsible for overall adherence to QA automation and Testing Protocols/Processes
- Investigate production issues by recreating in test environments, working with development for resolution and coordinating with Support for release
- Work on performance testing scripts and should be good in analyzing logs
- At least 10+yrs of experience in testing complex Applications & Solutions
- Should be good in understanding use cases, designing test cases
- Should have worked with the Product Managers and Solutions Team to understand functional and non-functional requirements
- Involved in every step of the software development process like Designing, Development,and Testing
- Should have strong experience in Test Automation Framework and should be able to set up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop
- Should be able to mentor team members and advocate test processes.
- Good in UI and API tools like Selenium, Katlon, SoapUI, PostMan
- Should be familiar with DevOps and Agile culture
- Good to have knowledge of CI/CD, Docker and deployment processes like kubernetes etc.
- Good to have testing experience in AI based applications and AI based test automation tools.
- Good to have experience in Performance testing and analyzing logs
- Ability to identify new areas for automation and build the framework
It takes an entire team to transform an industry. At WhizAI, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer many perks, including:
- Performance based high annual increment percentage
- Post reimbursement for relocation/travel
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model
- Family medical coverage including parents
- Liberal leave policies
- Referral bonuses
- Casual dress code
- Daily refreshments
- Quarterly budget for team building activities
At WhizAI we foster a growth mindset to enable you to achieve more while contributing to the success of WhizAI. We also invest in your professional success so that you’re able to move forward in your career with a richer sense of who you are and how you want to move forward.