Lead UX Designer
WhizAI is a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the rise of the augmented consumer, empowering business users to interact with their data and drive better, smarter and faster decisions. We are transforming analytics with artificial intelligence optimized for life sciences.
But, it takes an entire team to transform an industry. If you want to work hard, collaborate with super smart people, laugh a lot, and challenge yourself and learn new things, then come join us!
Get started by looking at our open positions below and apply to become a part of our team.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate UX Designer to join the Product team. At the core of this role, the person's main task will be to help design the user experience of WhizAI Platform. In this capacity, you will:
- Engage in a disciplined and repeatable design process to envision and execute on thoughtful experiences that solve specific business problems.
- Work closely with PM and engineering counterparts to drive alignment and build influence on the outcome.
- Simplify complex problems and drive clarity by articulating designs using appropriate tools: low-fidelity deliverables, prototypes, mockups, etc
- Present, lead conversations, and drive issues to closure during weekly design reviews with Product Management & Engineering Teams.
- Write and deliver detailed design specs.
- 4-5 years of design experience in the analytics space.
- Committed to original thinking and the desire to produce work that is both novel and demonstrably better than anything else in the industry.
- Desire to be part of a world-class team, pushing yourself to grow, and ensuring that everyone is proud of the work we produce together.
- Strong creative judgment and taste developed over years of experience observing people using software.
- A growth mindset, relentless curiosity, and deep passion for UI design.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A portfolio of relevant, high-quality, software design artifacts that demonstrate your competence across the full spectrum of design competencies and skills.
Competitive and commensurate with experience. Whiz.ai offers a base salary, a bonus plan, and equity.
Health care and paid time off.