Product Marketing Manager
WhizAI is the first and only purpose-built cognitive insights platform for life sciences, empowering users to get answers to their business
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Product Marketer to join the team. At the core of this role, the person's main task will be to help better showcase WhizAI offerings and true potential. In this capacity, you will:
- Partner with Senior leadership: Organizing core messaging, product alignment, and building excitement around new strategies
- Work closely with Sales: Bringing data and insights to strengthen the fundamental messaging to improve the approach the Sales team takes when engaging new business
- Collaborate often with Content: Helping craft the strategy and partnering closely with writers and other marketing team members to articulate WhizAI’s story through strong materials (digital marketing campaigns, podcasts, shareable analysis)
- Responsible for crafting, organizing, and running online events, presentations, and other relevant engagement activities
- Be the strong voice representing our AI view across all conversations and projects
- Bring enthusiasm to understanding each client and partner on their unique situations, in order create proper partnership
- Responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling all internal teams to ensure they are aligned and working efficiently
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience, ideally with knowledge of life sciences and pharmaceutical verticals
- Strong product marketing skills: experience taking heavy data and insights to craft a compelling story for various audiences.
- Previous experience with partner marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of the analytical space and brings a consultative approach to partnership.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and drive alignment with all levels of the company.
- Ability to leverage the resources in place and get creative when resources are limited
- Entrepreneurial spirit: start-up experience or comfort moving into an early stage start-up
- Asks the right questions to internal and external stakeholders to ensure a steady process with a positive outcome
Competitive compensation, bonus and equity.
Employee benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan
- Uncapped paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K and Roth retirement plans
- FSA plan