Sales Development Representative (SDR)
WhizAI is the first and only purpose-built cognitive insights platform for life sciences, empowering users to get answers to their business
WhizAI is looking for an energetic and highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to cultivate leads and help Account Executives sell the WhizAI platform to potential customers.
We are looking for a collaborative, competitive and hard-working individual with true entrepreneurial spirit. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up our account executives for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our company and offerings in a compelling way.
- Respond, engage with and qualify leads from outbound marketing campaigns
- Generate new leads by researching key accounts and by building relationships through various means of outreach, including cold calling, email, social media and other communications.
- Setup calls and meetings between potential customers and WhizAI Account Executives
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage account executives for next steps
- Learn and deliver first level WhizAI demos and presentations and help with writing proposals
- Maintaining contacts, opportunities and recording all progress in CRM
- Report to the Sales Manager on sales and performance results
- Help as needed on special projects and events
- At least two years of work experience as a Sales Development Representative with a proven track record of achieving quota
- Strong understanding of SDR and sales lead generation development best practices and procedures
- Proficiency with core sales tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn and the ability to learn new tools as needed
- Basic understanding of analytics, BI and AI products
- Bachelors' degree and experience with the life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical industry is a plus
- Understanding and ability to report sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High energy and positive attitude
Competitive compensation, bonus and equity.
Employee benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision plan
- Uncapped paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K and Roth retirement plans
- FSA plan