Technical Product Manager - Analytics
WhizAI is a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the rise of the augmented consumer, empowering business users to interact with their data and drive better, smarter and faster decisions. We are transforming analytics with artificial intelligence optimized for life sciences.
But, it takes an entire team to transform an industry. If you want to work hard, collaborate with super smart people, laugh a lot, and challenge yourself and learn new things, then come join us!
Get started by looking at our open positions below and apply to become a part of our team.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager who will be responsible for developing well-informed product hypotheses, validating them, and creating a product roadmap. The product manager will work with a diverse team including business, engineering, and design to gather requirements and produce product specifications.
As a Technical Product Manager you will:
- Develop Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) and user stories with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Drive the prioritization, scope, and schedule of product activities, working closely with Design and Engineering leads
- Work closely with customers & partners to understand their problems and make sure the product meets their needs
- Develop consensus among stakeholders for product strategies and initiatives
- Responsible for the entire product/feature lifecycle ranging from product definition to execution, enhancements, and support
- Work closely with the Engineering team as a strong partner to ensure timely and quality delivery of product features
- Facilitate customer and field involvement in collecting product feedback and driving it to actionable follow-up
- Work with GTM teams to develop sales & marketing product collaterals, presentations, competitive analysis, videos, and articles
Must have Qualifications
- 4-5 years of hands-on product management experience
- Must have a Design Thinking approach to productization
- Experience launching and managing ML/AI based analytic products.
- Good eye for design, detailed oriented with strong empathy for users is a must
- Proven experience in defining the product strategy as well as executing it
- Metrics oriented, data-driven, and analytical
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with different stakeholders to get the desired result
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced startup environment
- Self Driven by a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to work with and lead a distributed global team
- Have a self-taught mindset and looking to make a different
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Health care and paid time off