Discover the Benefits of AI-Driven Analytics from WhizAI
Artificial intelligence (AI) gives machines capabilities similar to the way that humansthink and reason. However, AI-driven analytics can go beyond human capabilities. Itcan quickly analyze large datasets that would take humans months or years and findpatterns that human analysts overwhelmed by large volumes of data may miss.
These superhuman capabilities are key to solving life science analytics challenges.
Furthermore, when an AI-driven analytics platform like WhizAI is designed specifically for life sciences by a team with extensive industry expertise, businesses do more than overcome data analytics hurdles – they gain a competitive edge in their markets.
Technologies Behind WhizAI AI-Driven Analytics
Many analytics solutions market themselves as AI-driven. However, the type of AI built into the solution affects how fast, user-friendly, and accurate it is. WhizAI features a hybrid natural language processing (NLP) engine that includes:
- Natural language query (NLQ):
WhizAI’s platform is built from the ground up for conversational experiences. NLQ allows users to ask questions naturally as if they were speaking to a colleague.
- Natural language understanding (NLU):
To create the best user experiences, WhizAI leverages NLU to give the platform the ability to discern intent, even if the user asks the question in an unusual way or misspells a word.
- Natural language generation (NLG):
WhizAI leverages NLG to produce answers to users’ questions in ways they can easily understand them. The platform also automatically chooses the optimal visualization for data based on the question users are asking and the insights it responds with.
- Deep learning and machine learning:
These types of AI process information effectively and continue to learn as users interact with the platform. WhizAI adapts to user behaviors and the types of information they’re most interested in and tailors future responses to align more closely with what users are looking for.
AI-Driven Analytics Bring Value to Teams Throughout the Life Sciences Organization
- Field Sales: AI-driven analytics can help sales reps find top opportunities, even at the ZIP code or physician level. Additionally, managers can more easily track sales and individual reps’ performance
- Market Access: WhizAI can provide a market access team with the data necessary to improve formulary and patient enrollments, including comparisons with competitor activity in the market.
- Patient Services: The patient services team can improve treatment adherence by analyzing patient data and supporting the course that leads to the best outcomes.
- Data Teams: When data teams work with numerous datasets, it takes time to query them to determine which are best to use in analyses. WhizAI can make that process faster and more efficient, saving time and enhancing the quality of insights they deliver.
- Clinical Development: AI-driven analytics can reduce the time and costs of clinical trials by replacing manual processes, quicker analysis, making data easily available to all stakeholders, and immediately identifying any adverse effects to researchers can adapt the trial.
WhizAI is designed for people throughout a life science organization to easily access the data insights they need to make informed decisions that lead to better results. Users don’t need extensive data science knowledge or training to use WhizAI. They can get the answers they need by only asking a question in natural language.
WhizAI is designed specifically for analyzing data in complex life sciences scenarios. It’s pretrained to understand life sciences data and industry terms and can analyze data from primary and secondary datasets. Also, because it’s pre-trained, deployment is faster and more efficient.
The AI-driven analytics platform from WhizAI is ready for enterprise use. It utilizes microservices architecture with Kubernetes to provide a reliable, scalable platform. It also integrates with the applications that life sciences companies use, such as Veeva, Microsoft Teams, and Salesforce. WhizAI keeps data secure with enterprise-grade security and multifactor authentication (MFA).
WhizAI is capable of analyzing petabytes of data in less than a second, and it can scale to analyze more data sources and greater data volumes without losing speed or performance.
Insights Access on Any Device
WhizAI enables users to access insights whether they’re working on a PC in the office or using mobile devices on the road. The platform is as easy to use as a social media app, allowing users to easily build data-driven decision making into their workflows.
Frequently Asked Questions
WhizAI Webinar Series: Part 3 - Payer & Market Access Analytics
WhizAI Webinar Series: Part 1 - Life Sciences Field Analytics
Test Automation of Augmented Analytics Systems that Employ a Conversational- AI Interface like ChatGPT
Gartner Reports Augmented Consumerization Will Drive Analytics Adoption by 2025
Life science companies considering which augmented analytics platform is the optimal choice for their organization will find a list of Augmented Analytics Tool Vendors and Products at the end of the Gartner Market Guide for Augmented Analytics.
WhizAI Deployed as a New Field Reporting System at a Top 3 Global Pharma
Better, Faster, Smarter Decisions at Lower Cost for a Top 3 Global Pharma. A top 3 global pharmaceutical faced the following challenges with their legacy field reporting system:
WhizAI Puts Sales Reps at the Center of the Analytics Process for a Leading Specialty Pharmaceutical Company
Sales reps use WhizAI data exploration to answer questions like 'Sales trends this year by region, brand (or by city, territory, GPO, COT, IDN)?' in seconds.