Furthermore, when an AI-driven analytics platform like WhizAI is designed specifically for life sciences by a team with extensive industry expertise, businesses do more than overcome data analytics hurdles – they gain a competitive edge in their markets.
Technologies Behind WhizAI AI-Driven Analytics
Many analytics solutions market themselves as AI-driven. However, the type of AI built into the solution affects how fast, user-friendly, and accurate it is. WhizAI features a hybrid natural language processing (NLP) engine that includes:
- Natural language query (NLQ):
WhizAI’s platform is built from the ground up for conversational experiences. NLQ allows users to ask questions naturally as if they were speaking to a colleague.
- Natural language understanding (NLU):
To create the best user experiences, WhizAI leverages NLU to give the platform the ability to discern intent, even if the user asks the question in an unusual way or misspells a word.
- Natural language generation (NLG):
WhizAI leverages NLG to produce answers to users’ questions in ways they can easily understand them. The platform also automatically chooses the optimal visualization for data based on the question users are asking and the insights it responds with.
- Deep learning and machine learning:
These types of AI process information effectively and continue to learn as users interact with the platform. WhizAI adapts to user behaviors and the types of information they’re most interested in and tailors future responses to align more closely with what users are looking for.
AI-Driven Analytics Bring Value to Teams Throughout the Life Sciences Organization
- Field Sales: AI-driven analytics can help sales reps find top opportunities, even at the ZIP code or physician level. Additionally, managers can more easily track sales and individual reps’ performance
- Market Access: WhizAI can provide a market access team with the data necessary to improve formulary and patient enrollments, including comparisons with competitor activity in the market.
- Patient Services: The patient services team can improve treatment adherence by analyzing patient data and supporting the course that leads to the best outcomes.
- Data Teams: When data teams work with numerous datasets, it takes time to query them to determine which are best to use in analyses. WhizAI can make that process faster and more efficient, saving time and enhancing the quality of insights they deliver.
- Clinical Development: AI-driven analytics can reduce the time and costs of clinical trials by replacing manual processes, quicker analysis, making data easily available to all stakeholders, and immediately identifying any adverse effects to researchers can adapt the trial.
WhizAI is designed for people throughout a life science organization to easily access the data insights they need to make informed decisions that lead to better results. Users don’t need extensive data science knowledge or training to use WhizAI. They can get the answers they need by only asking a question in natural language.
WhizAI is designed specifically for analyzing data in complex life sciences scenarios. It’s pretrained to understand life sciences data and industry terms and can analyze data from primary and secondary datasets. Also, because it’s pre-trained, deployment is faster and more efficient.
The AI-driven analytics platform from WhizAI is ready for enterprise use. It utilizes microservices architecture with Kubernetes to provide a reliable, scalable platform. It also integrates with the applications that life sciences companies use, such as Veeva, Microsoft Teams, and Salesforce. WhizAI keeps data secure with enterprise-grade security and multifactor authentication (MFA).
WhizAI is capable of analyzing petabytes of data in less than a second, and it can scale to analyze more data sources and greater data volumes without losing speed or performance.
Insights Access on Any Device
WhizAI enables users to access insights whether they’re working on a PC in the office or using mobile devices on the road. The platform is as easy to use as a social media app, allowing users to easily build data-driven decision making into their workflows.
A New Era of Personalization: Applying Generative AI to Dynamic Customer Engagement
Webinar Series: Part 4 - Give Your Life Sciences Analytics the ExplAIn Advantage
Gartner® Market Guide 2023 for Augmented Analytics Focuses on the Impact of Generative AI and Domain-Specificity
WhizAI is recognized among representative vendors in augmented analytics but stands apart as the only platform developed for life sciences in Gartner’s Market Guide for Augmented Analytics 2023.
Adding Up Data Analytics Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and How to Lower It
High data analytics expenditures don’t have to be a cost of doing business for life sciences companies. WhizAI lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO) while making data insights more accessible to business users. Traditionally, data analytics TCO has been a significant expense for life sciences organizations.
Gartner® Predicts Augmented Analytics Will Have a Major Impact on Life Sciences Commercial Functions
Gartner recognizes WhizAI as a Sample Vendor for Augmented Analytics, an emerging technology poised to revolutionize how commercial teams use data insights to optimize outcomes.
WhizAI Deployed as a New Field Reporting System at a Top 3 Global Pharma
Better, Faster, Smarter Decisions at Lower Cost for a Top 3 Global Pharma. A top 3 global pharmaceutical faced the following challenges with their legacy field reporting system:
WhizAI Puts Sales Reps at the Center of the Analytics Process for a Leading Specialty Pharmaceutical Company
Sales reps use WhizAI data exploration to answer questions like 'Sales trends this year by region, brand (or by city, territory, GPO, COT, IDN)?' in seconds.