Make Insights Driven Commercial Teams a Reality
From the field to the home office to the board of directors, everyone gets access to the real-time intelligence they need to drive the best business decisions.
Why WhizAI for Market Access
- Understand payer/plan dynamics and market access restrictions for brands and competitors to increase access to new patients and productivity.
- Gain faster, deeper insights into market access dynamics and provide visibility into all geographic markets supporting national and regional analytics.
- Evaluate rejection codes to assess reasons for product refusal.
- Track trends in patient access and reimbursement.
- Track claim adjudication between the retail pharmacy, payer, and patient at the point of sale.
- Add another layer of detail to ‘New to Brand’ analyses by capturing the share of different types of claims.
Market Access Performance
Understand managed market dynamics by evaluating key metrics such as the method of payment, patient out-of-pocket cost, copayments by payer, and plan for product and market.
Understand Payer and Patient Behavior
Investigate payer metrics like approval/rejection rate and rejection reasons to assess brand performance. Gain faster, better, and deeper insights into patient access to medication and patient behavior at the pharmacy.
WhizAI Webinar Series: Part 3 - Payer & Market Access Analytics
WhizAI Webinar Series: Part 1 - Life Sciences Field Analytics
Test Automation of Augmented Analytics Systems that Employ a Conversational- AI Interface like ChatGPT
Gartner Reports Augmented Consumerization Will Drive Analytics Adoption by 2025
Life science companies considering which augmented analytics platform is the optimal choice for their organization will find a list of Augmented Analytics Tool Vendors and Products at the end of the Gartner Market Guide for Augmented Analytics.
WhizAI Deployed as a New Field Reporting System at a Top 3 Global Pharma
Better, Faster, Smarter Decisions at Lower Cost for a Top 3 Global Pharma. A top 3 global pharmaceutical faced the following challenges with their legacy field reporting system:
WhizAI Puts Sales Reps at the Center of the Analytics Process for a Leading Specialty Pharmaceutical Company
Sales reps use WhizAI data exploration to answer questions like 'Sales trends this year by region, brand (or by city, territory, GPO, COT, IDN)?' in seconds.