Somerset, NJ, Oct 2 – WhizAI, the leading provider of generative AI-powered analytics for the life sciences and healthcare industries, announced the launch and general availability of “ExplAIn”. ExplAIn is a groundbreaking capability of the WhizAI augmented analytics platform and is designed exclusively for life sciences analysts and power users.
ExplAIn leverages state-of-the-art AI/ML algorithms, unprecedented domain expertise, and cutting-edge generative AI, to automate insights so professionals can make data-driven decisions better, faster and smarter.
Key capabilities of ExplAIn:
- Anomaly Detection: machine learning (ML) algorithms proactively uncover insights by scanning through data and these insights are sent as alerts so that users can jump-start root-cause analysis with a single click.
- Causal Analytics: the platform applies ML algorithms and generative AI to identify possible factors for change or specific patterns. The groundbreaking approach lets users quickly add domain knowledge to analysis without retraining the model.
- Narratives and Storytelling: AI automates and simplifies complex analysis, generating narratives that intelligently describe insights.
“Today we are excited to announce a new approach to the future of data-driven decision making in life sciences. ExplAIn’s automated insights are intuitive allowing users to make rapid, data driven decisions without the need for manual analysis." says Rohit Vashisht, Co-Founder and CEO, WhizAI. "ExplAIn promises increased cost efficiency and speed of insights for commercial pharma such as understanding market dynamics, improving sales force effectiveness, optimizing marketing strategies, and enhancing competitor analysis and market positioning.”
ExplAIn is different in the augmented analytics market and in delivering automated insights due to several factors:
- Built for power users and analysts - unlike competing analytics platforms which target data scientists and IT, ExplAIn is targeted to business analysts and power users.
- Life sciences domain specificity - domain specific models make analytics and insights generated by the platform more relevant and accurate for analysts and business users in life sciences.
- Built for life sciences scale - ExplAIn is able to analyze huge volumes of data in real time to surface insights that are otherwise hidden in a montage of data and requires hours of manual effort.
“ExplAIn is not just another generic tool, but a game-changer in life sciences analytics," says Amitabh Patil, Co-Founder and CTO, WhizAI. "Unparalleled scalability empowers teams to process vast quantities of data with ease, detecting anomalies in the data and extracting key drivers that impact performance. explAIn also automates and simplifies complex analysis by generating narratives that intelligently describe insights and provides predictive capabilities that allow users to stay ahead of market dynamics.”
With its automated, intuitive, and intelligent approach, ExplAIn is redefining the role of analysts and power users. ExplAIn is designed to empower users with the flexibility to customize factors and fine-tune analytics to meet their unique business challenges and objectives. It eliminates the need for costly training infrastructure and extensive preparations. At its core, the engine operates based on user-defined parameters, revolutionizing the way data is analyzed and interpreted in the pharmaceutical industry.
People also viewed
A New Era of Personalization: Applying Generative AI to Dynamic Customer Engagement
Webinar Series: Part 4 - Give Your Life Sciences Analytics the ExplAIn Advantage
Adding Up Data Analytics Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and How to Lower It
High data analytics expenditures don’t have to be a cost of doing business for life sciences companies. WhizAI lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO) while making data insights more accessible to business users. Traditionally, data analytics TCO has been a significant expense for life sciences organizations.
Transforming Life Sciences Commercial Function with AI and Augmented Analytics
In this whitepaper, sponsored by WhizAl, Everest Group explores the business case and profound impact Al and Augmented Analytics can have on the life sciences commercial function across various use cases in Sales, Marketing, and Market Access. They examine what top pharma enterprises are looking for in an augmented analytics tool, a roadmap for how to get started, and a blueprint for adoption.
Augmented Analytics is “On the Rise” on Gartner’s 2022 Hype Cycle for Life Science Commercial Operations
The Gartner® 2022 Hype Cycle™ for Life Science Commercial Operations introduces a new category, Augmented Analytics, this year. WhizAI is listed as a sample vendor in the Augmented Analytics category in this Hype Cycle. This summary report covers the following highlights.
Why Domain Expertise Is Essential for Life Science Analytics
Domain expertise matters. Consider this: Enterprises choose transportation and logistics companies that have created the specific types of services they need. Businesses seek professional services with experience in their industries and look for consultants with good track records in their markets. However, remember that domain expertise benefits extend to analytics platforms, particularly those deployed for life sciences.