Responsible Disclosure Program
WhizAI is committed to ensuring the safety and security of our customers and employees. We aim to foster an environment of trust, and an open partnership with the security community, and we recognize the importance of vulnerability disclosures and whistleblowers in continuing to ensure safety and security for all of our customers, employees and company. We have developed this program in accordance with our Responsible Disclosure policy to both reflect our corporate values and to uphold our legal responsibility to good-faith security researchers that are providing us with their expertise.
- Engage in testing of systems/research without harming WhizAI or its customers.
- Engage in vulnerability testing within the scope of our vulnerability disclosure program.
- Test on products without affecting customers, or receive permission/consent from customers before engaging in vulnerability testing against their devices/software, etc.
- Adhere to the laws of your location and the location of WhizAI.
- Refrain from disclosing vulnerability details to the public before a mutually agreed-upon timeframe expires.
- Do not store, share, compromise, or destroy WhizAI or any WhizAI data. If Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is encountered, you should immediately halt your testing, purge related data from your system, and immediately contact WhizAI (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Any testing or reporting you undertake constitutes your agreement to all terms and conditions of the program.
How to Submit a Vulnerability
To submit a vulnerability report to WhizAI’s Security Committee, please utilize the following email: email@example.com.
Preference, Prioritization, and Acceptance Criteria
We will use the criteria from the next sections to prioritize and triage submissions.
What we would like to see from you:
- Well-written reports in English will have a higher probability of resolution.
- Reports that include proof-of-concept code equip us to better triage.
- Reports that include only crash dumps or other automated tool output may receive lower priority.
- Reports that include products not on the initial scope list may receive lower priority.
- Please include how you found the bug, the impact, and any potential remediation.
- Please include any plans or intentions for public disclosure.
What you can expect from WhizAI:
- A timely response to your email (within 2 business days).
- After triage, we will send an expected timeline, and commit to being as transparent as possible about the remediation timeline as well as on issues or challenges that may extend it.
- An open dialog to discuss issues.
- Notification when the vulnerability analysis has completed each stage of our review.
- Credit after the vulnerability has been validated and fixed.
If we are unable to resolve communication issues or other problems, WhizAI may bring in a neutral third party to assist in determining how best to handle the vulnerability.